BSIS Advisory Committee Meeting Agenda
Notice of Public Meeting
April 22, 2009
9:00 a.m. — 12:30 p.m.
Department of Consumer Affairs
1625 North Market Blvd
1st Floor Hearing Room
Sacramento CA 95834
This meeting is open to the public and is being held in a barrier-free facility in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. Any person with a disability who needs disability-related accommodations or modifications in order to participate in the meeting shall make a request for such accommodation or modification not less than five (5) business days before the meeting date by contacting the contact person named in this notice.
1. Welcoming Remarks and Introductions
2. Chair Report
- Acknowledgement of the Office of Professional Examination Services for the Redevelopment of the Examination for Private Patrol Operators and Private Investigators
- Unlicensed Activity
- Enforcement Activity
- Senate Bill 666 Update
- Recent Locksmith Legislation
- Recent Private Investigators Legislation
5. Committee Member Updates
6. Public Comments
- All times indicated are approximate and the order of business is subject to change.
- Total time allocated for public comment may be limited.
- The designated contact person for information concerning this meeting or requests for accommodation is is Inez Cortez, who may be contacted at (916) 575-7066 or by e-mail at: Inez_Cortez@dca.ca.gov