BSIS Advisory Committee Meeting Agenda
Notice of Public Meeting
October 7, 2009
9:00 a.m. — 12:30 p.m.
Department of Consumer Affairs
1625 North Market Blvd
1st Floor Hearing Room
Sacramento CA 95834
This meeting is open to the public and is being held in a barrier-free facility in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. Any person with a disability who needs disability-related accommodations or modifications in order to participate in the meeting shall make a request for such accommodation or modification not less than five (5) business days before the meeting date by contacting the contact person named in this notice.
1. Welcoming Remarks and Introductions
2. Chair Report
- Law Enforcement and Private Security meeting in Los Angeles - August 7, 2009
- Legislative Proposal for 2010
- Private Patrol Operator Examination Initial Results/Upgrades
- Unlicensed Activity -Unlicensed Activity Action Unit
- Registration of employees of Private Investigators
5. Committee Member Updates
6. Public Comments
- All times indicated are approximate and the order of business is subject to change.
- Total time allocated for public comment may be limited.
- The designated contact person for information concerning this meeting or requests for accommodation is is Inez Cortez, who may be contacted at (916) 575-7066 or by e-mail at: Inez_Cortez@dca.ca.gov