BSIS Advisory Committee Meeting Agenda
Notice of Public Meeting
May 12, 2010
9:00 a.m. — 12:30 p.m.
Department of Consumer Affairs
1625 North Market Blvd
1st Floor Hearing Room
Sacramento CA 95834
1. Welcoming Remarks and Introductions
2. Chair Report
- Introduce Jeffrey Mason, Chief of BSIS
- Election for Chair
- Update on progress of registering Private Investigator employees
- Unlicensed Activity -Unlicensed Activity Action Unit
- Guest speaker- Douglas C. Hamilton, Deputy District Attorney
- Progress of Unlicensed Regulations
5. Committee Member Updates
6. Public Comments
- This meeting is open to the public and is being held in a barrier-free facility in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. Any person with a disability who needs disability-related accommodations or modifications in order to participate in the meeting shall make a request for such accommodation or modification not less than five (5) business days before the meeting date by contacting the contact person named in this notice.
- All times indicated are approximate and the order of business is subject to change.
- Total time allocated for public comment may be limited.
- The designated contact person for information concerning this meeting or requests for accommodation is is Inez Cortez, who may be contacted at (916) 575-7066 or by e-mail at: Inez_Cortez@dca.ca.gov