Professionals Achieving Consumer Trust Summit 2008
November 18-21, 2008
The Westin Los Angeles Airport
5400 West Century Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90045
The Professionals Achieving Consumer Trust Summit (Consumer Trust Summit), presented by the Department of Consumer Affairs and the California Consumer Affairs Association, will provide an unprecedented opportunity for board members, consumer advocates, law enforcement and stakeholders to meet. This event will lay the foundation for further cooperation and future collaboration in areas that impact consumers and licensees across the state.
The Consumer Trust Summit will include:
- DCA board and bureau regulatory meetings
- Training sessions designed especially for board members, consumer advocates and law enforcement
- Panel discussions on issues that affect DCA's consumer protection mission
- The California Consumer Affairs Association Training Session
- The Small Claims Court Advisors Association Training Session
The Consumer Trust Summit will enable participants to establish new channels of communication, share best practices, leverage resources, and build partnerships. This will enhance participants' ability to gather and share information and to address common issues like workforce shortage and the value of a California professional license.