Frequently Asked Questions - Alarm Company Employee
- What are the requirements for obtaining an Alarm Company Employee permit?
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have the required experience in the work for which the registration is sought
- Undergo a criminal history review
The complete application process takes approximately 6 – 8 weeks.
You can get the application form from a licensed Alarm Company Operator.
- The application for registration of an Alarm Agent.
- The second copy of the Live Scan form (BCII 8016) signed by the Live Scan operator.