Frequently Asked Questions - Alarm Company Employee (ACE)
- What are the requirements for obtaining an Alarm Company Employee
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have the required experience in the work for which the registration is sought
- Undergo a criminal history review
- How long will it take to process the application after it's submitted?
The complete application process takes approximately 6 – 8 weeks.
- Who can I contact to receive an application form?
You can get the application form from a licensed Alarm Company Operator.
- What forms must be included in the application for registration of an alarm company
employee (Alarm Agent)?
- The application for registration of an Alarm Agent.
- The second copy of the Live Scan form (BCII 8016) signed by the Live Scan operator.